Brand strategy for a mid-size hotel company in South East Europe
Office: Horwath HTL Croatia
Project Overview: With the growing number of properties and diversification strategy covering entry into luxury and lifestyle segment, we were assigned to develop a comprehensive brand strategy covering entire current and future portfolio.
Horwath HTL Solution: Strategic directions for each brand in portfolio. The key questions covered were:
- Umbrella brand for particular segments (luxury, lifestyle, resorts, camps)?
- Further development of new brands?
- Improvement of marketing and sales function?
- Brand positioning?
- Organizational and other enablers for implementation
- Coordination of branding agency and Client team in process of brand execution
Implementation: Defined brand strategy for the upcoming period. Defined brand strategy enablers ( Organization, Loyalty, ICT). Action plan with defined budgets.