Tourism now accounts for such a high portion of GDP that extensive investment is being made in the sector, both publicly and privately, and many countries have identified Tourism as the driver for significant growth.
Tourism projects make up a significant part of our business, and we pride ourselves on having worked on many large-scale global projects.
We work with local and national tourist organisations, countries, regions and communities. We are affiliate members of the UNWTO and have completed assignments for the World Bank, EBRD and the European Union.
Planning & Strategy
- Tourism Development Strategy – Institutional Support
- Destination Strategy (brand) – E-tourism
- Public Policy Evaluation – Impact Studies & Tourism Statistics
- Macro Tourism Analysis
- Master Planning
- Feasibility/Programming Studies – Technical Assistance
- Market Research Studies – Business Plans
- Audit/Operational Review
- Assistance in project set-up/Public Procedures
- Search for Investors & Public/Private Player
- Owner Representation