Key Service: Planning and Development
Location: Gatenga-Kigali, Rwanda
Product: Market Analysis & Financial Feasibility Study
Client: Salesian of Don Bosco
Year: September 2019 -December 2019
The main purpose of the feasibility study is to analyze the current situation of the Gatenga TVET School, evaluate the financial feasibility of the project on the basis of investment estimation and expected financial performance of the project and to guide the design of the hotel and improved culinary station given the vision and main objectives of the project.
Scope of Work:
- To evaluate the location of the property and its current situation;
- To assess market potential of the proposed project, on basis of a local hotel market supply and demand analysis, as well as on the basis of local competitive set analysis;
- To recommend best-use concept for the Hotel/guest house, Culinary art center, Restaurant and Bar and advise on the facilities concept;
- To evaluate financial feasibility of the project based on standard methodology of the project evaluation process;
- On the basis of all analyses performed and evaluation of the project from market and financial point of view, to present a sound concept for the project.