Lodging Product Masterplan
Description of the Project
The Project is located at the South Parcel One of Shanghai International Resort District, the home to the Shanghai Disney Resort, and is part of the supporting area to the south of the theme park. The total construction area for the Project is 2.2 million square meters. Positioned as a comprehensive commercial and entertainment area, this Parcel, together with Shanghai Disney Resort, will become the core centre of the 24.7 million square meters of Shanghai International Resort District for visitors to experience global standard tourism products.
Scope of Work
- Market research and whitespace analysis.
- Consumer profiling and trends research.
- Market capacity projections.
- Lodging cluster zoning plan and key considerations.
- Positioning of lodging facilities in relation to other components (e.g., offices, commercials and residential) in the Parcel, including theming, target audiences, development scale, product mix, facility programs, and activities.
- Lodging facilities phasing strategy.
- Operator and developer recommendations.