William Kottenstette (Bill) has over 34 years of industry experience including 28 years consulting experience (four years with an international consulting firm and 24 years with Horwath HTL/Montgomery & Associates) performing market feasibility research, hotel and restaurant operational analysis, financial analysis and hotel valuations, and seven years of experience in hotel and restaurant operations, including hospitality marketing, strategic planning, and hotel facility management. Bill’s areas of specialization and experience include the following:
- Assessment of market support for hotels and restaurants.
- Preparation of Impact analysis for multiple hotel franchise companies (Marriott International, Inc. InterContinental Hotels Group, Best Western, etc.)
- Preparation of financial estimates to determine project feasibility.
- Operational studies of various hotel operating departments.
- Owner services, including development and disposition strategies, market repositioning strategies for existing hotels and restaurants and management and franchise reviews.
- Assisting with real estate appraisals and business valuations for the hospitality industry.