About Coralie Marti
+33 1 42 19 46 64
Coralie Marti joined Horwath HTL France in 2014 as a Senior Consultant specialized in:
- Destination development strategies (value chain analysis, marketing positioning, competitiveness strategy, marketing and investment plan).
- Project development assistance (concept, market and feasibility studies, pre-programming and business plan, operator and investor search) for culture and heritage sites, interpretative centers, mix-use leisure facilities, natural and animal parks…
- Institutional support (improvement of legal and institutional framework for tourism, organization of destination management system, economic observation and evaluation of public policies.
Coralie is in charge of international business development at Horwath HTL France and coordinates the Tourism and Leisure business line within the Horwath HTL network. She is in charge of coordinating joint business development actions with other Horwath HTL offices within the tourism and leisure international markets and cultivating and sustaining key partnerships across public and private sectors.
Coralie Marti has significant international experience in the following fields:
- Creation of observation and monitoring systems for the Inter-American Development Bank, the World Bank and the Mexican Ministry of Tourism,
- Evaluation of urban regeneration and local economic development programs,
- Design and facilitation of tailor-made workshops and training courses for government officials and stakeholders, regarding result based project design, social research techniques and in the management of economic observatories associating public and private stakeholders.
Coralie holds a masters degree in Local Economic Development from the London School of Economics and a masters degree in Urban and regional policies from Paris Institute of political studies.