Women in Hotels – Taking on the World
Date: August 18, 2020
This thought-provoking virtual event featuring an all-female line-up of speakers from Asia, the Middle East and Europe is meant to give career women in hotels a voice in the hospitality world.
It’s an anthology that crosses generational lines and intends to ask the hard questions, provide insight and show the journey of women on a progressive path in hotels. We will look from the point of view of a student asking ‘why should I want to work in hotels?’ to a twenty-something figuring out a way up. We’ll feature the perspectives of hotel owners, general managers, corporate leaders and a wide spectrum of experience and views.
For some women, hotels are a just a short journey in their lives, while for others it is a lifetime passionate pursuit. The Women in Hotels event is meant to empower thought, mentorship and provide a spirit of entrepreneurship.
• Naureen Ahmed, Director, Marketing, Research & Analysis, Europe, STR
• Anne Arrowsmith, Corporate General Manager, 137 Pillars Hotels & Resorts
• Rachel Davidson, Cluster General Manager, Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok
• Sunny Yu Grosic, Head of Commercial Performance & Brand Activation, JA Resorts & Hotels
• Irene Hoek, Vice President of Global Residential Development, Rosewood Hotel Group
• Cyndy Tan Jarabata, President, Tajara Leisure and Hospitality Group
• Anchalika Kijkanakorn, Managing Director and Founder, AKARYN Hotel Group (AHG)
• Rebecca Lee, Vice President – Hotel Development, Galaxy Entertainment Group
• Maylea Palmqvist, Student
• Emma Yap, Consultant, Horwath HTL
• Sumi Soorian, Business Development Director, Delivering Asia Communications
Here is the link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BqeUiJJwTJaB8riVLJBQ1w