Greek Market Update!
Date: June 3, 2020
Greece is starting to open the country for tourism, and it’s the perfect time to catch up with the Horwath HTL office in Athens to get their take on the challenges the market will face.
James Chappell and Xenophon Petropoulos from Horwath HTL discuss:
- What hotels can open now, and which will open in later
- What the new cleanliness standards mean for hotels
- The impact of flights into Greece
- International versus domestic tourism
- When resort hotels need to make a decision if it’s worth opening at all
- What the list of ‘safe’ countries means for Greece and are they the right ones for demand
- Operating in a low demand climate
- All this and much more in the latest market update from the worlds leading hospitality consulting firm.