About Réka Réczicza
Gellérthegy utca 6. 1./3.
+36 1 225 7086
+36 70 676 5902
- Réka Réczicza has more than 6 years of experience in the international hotel industry.
- In 2022 Réka was involved in several national and European projects as a consultant in the fields of feasibility studies, operational review, asset management and sales strategy.
- Between 2017 and 2022 Réka gained professional experience in Dubai with leading hotel chains Marriott and Hyatt, initially in the sales and marketing department, later on she was working directly with the Area Vice President. Her responsibilities included coordinating business development projects and owner relations. In 2020, during COVID-19 Réka was part of the core team that was responsible for the crisis management.
- She completed her internship at the Budapest Marriott Hotel and Unilever during her studies.
- Réka completed a Cornell certificate regarding Hotel Real Estate Investment and Asset Management in 2021.
- Prior to that, she obtained a postgraduate diploma at Les Roches International School of Hotel Management in Switzerland, achieving the distinction of 'top academic student'.
- She holds a Bachelor's degree in Economics from Corvinus University.