Av. das Nações Unidas 14.261,
Edif. WTorre Morumbi Ala B 25º Floor,
São Paulo, SP 04794-000, Brazil
+55 11 989 67 2442
Osvaldo is the Managing Partner of Horwath HTL in Brazil. He has been in the consulting practice in Argentina, Spain, Ukraine, Portugal, Israel and Brazil for more that twenty-five years working with the planning, development and management of a wide variety of tourism and real estate projects.
His wide experience in several countries gives Osvaldo the possibility of understanding of different realities. He has participated and addressed projects including the following:
- Hotels, Resorts, Networks and similar;
- Mixed-Uses Real Estate projects including offices, residences, commercial premises, leisure and entertainment;
- Attraction of Investments to tourism destinations;
- Development Planning for Hotels chains entering in new markets;
- Valuation of hotels, Mixed-Uses and Networks;
- Conceptualization of Mixed-Uses Projects including hotels and similar.
Osvaldo is member of the Horwath HTL Global Committee representing the Latin America region, where he plays a relevant role in the articulation of regional joint actions.