Green Gold Tower, 13th Floor,
Grada Vukovara 269A
Zagreb 10 000, Croatia
+385 1 4877 200
+385 1 48 77 205
- National and regional tourism development planning
- Strategic management in hotel and tourism industry
- Development of management companies for hotel industry in transition
- Interim management in hotel – tourism industry
- Strategic marketing in hotel industry and tourism
- Strategic consulting for tourism development projects
- Born in Mostar in 1949, Miroslav Dragičević earned the PhD in Economics at the Department of Economics of the University of Zagreb.
- With over 35 years of expertise in tourism research and advising, including the position of executive director of the Institute for Tourism, Zagreb, Miroslav founded Horwath Consulting Zagreb in 1993, marking a shift in his career from scientific research and advising to business management consulting. During the past ten years, he has been committed to the development of management consulting in hospitality and tourism, establishing Horwath Consulting Zagreb as the leading private consulting company in Southeast Europe specialised in tourism, hotel, and leisure industries. By creating relationships with international sources of know-how and applying the modern management concepts in hospitality in transition, Miroslav has been actively promoting the development of tourism industry in Croatia and Southeast Europe. He was involved in a development of two hospitality management companies in Croatia: “Croatian Hotels and Resorts” and “Valamar Hotels and Resorts”.
- Miroslav is a member of ISHC (International Society of Hospitality Consultants), Tourist Research Centre (TRC), executive board of AIEST, and editorial board of the professional publication – Annals of Tourism Research. He spends his free time playing tennis and socialising with friends.