Gellérthegy utca 6. 1./3.
+36 1 225 7086
Academic and professional background:
· Milan, began his studies in 2017 at the Paul Bocuse Institute, Lyon (France), in International Hotel Management.
· During his practical training at university, Milan gained experience in several areas of the hotel segment (Reception, Concierge, Housekeeping) at Hotel Le Royal - MGallery 5-star hotel, in Lyon.
· Between 2017 and 2018, he gathered F&B experience at operational and management level at the 1-Michelin-starred “Saison” restaurant
· In 2018, he took part in a 4-month internship at the 2 Michelin-starred “La Voile” restaurant as an “F&B Intern” at the prestigious La Réserve Ramatuelle 5-star luxury hotel in Saint-Tropez
· In the summer of 2019, he worked as a member of the sales team of Corinthia Budapest hotel in the position of “Sales Management Trainee”.
· Milan joined Horwath HTL team in the summer of 2020 as an intern.
· BACHELOR (HONS.) IN INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT, INSTITUT PAUL BOCUSE, LYON
· Professional Bachelors' Degrees in International Management Hotel and Restaurant Industry, IAE Lyon School Of Management