About Marius Gomola
Gellérthegy utca 6. 1./3.
+36 1 700 0030/25
+36 70 778 59012
- Marius built his hospitality industry management and consulting experience in Canada with leading hospitality companies.
- He has been involved in over 400 projects including a wide range of project feasibility assessments for hotels, resorts, serviced apartments, youth hostels, golf courses, convention centres, spas, timeshare and vacation ownership Development’s on four continents.
- Marius specializes in due diligence, acquisition and disposition strategies, valuations of single assets and portfolios.
- Marius has been instrumental in completing many “firsts” in Central and Eastern Europe and Russia when it comes to branding, guaranteed management contracts, franchise deals and lease agreements.
- Marius is also the founder of HOTCO – Hotel Investment Platform a recurring industry event designed to trigger investment appetite and generate HTL transactions in Central Eastern Europe and the Caucasus Region.
- As of 2013, Marius has been an approved member or the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, and is a qualified MRICS, valuation specialist for hotel and resort real estate.
- During his earlier years with Horwath in Budapest, Marius has completed special courses and seminars in Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Valuations and Due Diligence in Europe and the United States. He has also earned his Certified Management Consultant (CMC) certificate in 1996.
- Ryerson University’s School of Business, Toronto, Canada