2 Ravinia Drive
+1 404 410 7800
- Hotel Site Selection and Evaluation
- Return on Investment Analysis
- Hotel Impact Study Analysis
- Hotel Management and Franchise Selections and Negotiations
- Assessment of Non-Traditional Lodging Assets
- Opinion of Value and Comparable Sales Analysis
- Repositioning and Rebranding of Lodging Assets
- Cash Flow Analysis for Hotels, Resorts, And Condominiums
John Duran is a Senior Consultant with Horwath HTL Atlanta office. John is involved in various strategic projects in hotel development, market research, and analysis. His duties included site analysis, lodging market assessment, development concept review, financial analysis, and hotel impact study analysis. He has previously assisted with numerous asset management projects with limited service properties in the Southeast. His engagements cover hotels, resorts, country clubs, condominium hotels, mixed-use developments, and vacation ownership projects.
John holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with majors in Finance and Hospitality Administration from Georgia State University. Prior to joining Horwath HTL, John has worked as a Consultant for CBRE Hotels, where he completed over 60 market studies. He also assisted with the appraisal of various hotels and resorts throughout the United States. John often touches on his previous experience in hotel operations at the St. Regis Atlanta Hotel and the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. While in school, John was active in organizations such as the American Hotel & Lodging Association and acted as chapter president for the National Society of Minorities in Hospitality’s Georgia State chapter.